Sunday, February 1, 2009

Well, I wrote this profound post that probably would have changed your life, dear reader. But my Html (whatever that is!) won't allow me to publish it. So you can breathe a sigh of relief.

Since I'm missing Norris a lot today, I'll post one of his lovely photos instead. Peace be with you!


Big Point Sable Lighthouse, Ludington, Michigan
Photo by Norris H. Ingells


1 comment:

  1. It is, indeed, very beautiful. Is so envy you living so near the great beauty that is our "Great State". As a young woman, I lived near and around Petoskey and Harbor Springs, most specifically, Cross Village and I've never quite recovered from the sheer joy of looking out my window at Lake Michigan! My God give you a sense of His peace and presence today and thank you, again, for your input and interest in me and my "blog" life!

    ReplyDelete

Leave comments