Monday, October 26, 2015


Six months gone, I know not where.  No writing here, for sure.  So easy to ignore it, resist it, forget it.   
Today I came alive to it once more.  I met a new person, someone who is needy, longing, confused, lonely, desiring to change the life they've lived.  And suddenly, I heard myself saying things I'd almost forgotten, about how God desires our freedom, about how everything we do and are, as we connect deeply with God, is about Love.

And so again today I write.  How often I do it doesn't really matter.  What matters is that I be willing, willing to be present to someone, willing to give generously to someone, willing to care though my heart aches, willing to keep hope alive even when all seems hopeless.

I give thanks for this reminder of God's Presence in and around me!  

May you have a new revelation today!

Don't forget to breathe and laugh.  
Thanks for checking in.
    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave comments